- Remove ProGuards from package and pull the rear set from the larger front set (Complete sets only)
- Larger pieces fit the front engine guards, smaller pieces fit the rear saddle bag guards.
- Spread one end of a ProGuard and place it on one end of your engine guard.
- Line up your ProGuard with the contour of your engine guard and push it completely into position.
- ProGuards are designed to simply snap into place.
To Remove: Simply grab one end and pull. ProGuards will come off with minimal effort and with no damage to your guards.
Larger pieces fit the front engine guards.
Simply push one end of the ProGuard on to the engine guard, then push the remainder. The ProGuard will snap into place.
Smaller pieces fit the saddlebag guards.
Just as with the front engine guards, push one end of the ProGuard into the saddlebag guard, then push the remainder. The ProGuard will snap into place.
If the ProGuard is too stiff, let it sit under hot water for a few minutes to soften.
The round tab at one end is to aid in removing the ProGuard. You can trim off if desired.
FITMENT WITH FOOTPEGS
You can cut a ProGuard to shorten the length shown in this photo.